Top Security Practices to Enable At-Home WorkersWebinar On-Demand
With so many organizations now requiring their team members to work from home, there has been an increased need for the implementation of additional cyber security measures—ensuring that people, data, and companies are always well protected.
To address these measures, this webinar-on-demand offers insight and best practices—enabling technical teams to extend cyber security measures to fully enable their remote workforce, and to ensure the very best in secure connectivity and productivity.
- Remote Connectivity Security including Virtual Private Network (VPN), Home Router Security, and Muti-Factor Authentication.
- Encryption Tools to enable end-to-end encryption from home networks.
- Social Engineering and how to avoid newly introduced cyber scams.
- Communication best-practices to continually inform team members of evolving cyber security initiatives.
- Best-practices as it relates to documentation, live testing, and network monitoring.